I want to give you some recommendations to prevent damage to your computer and personal information & data because many crimes occurred in cyberspace now.
- Get the antivirus software, anti-spyware and firewall and do them up to date
- Don’t reply to spam
- Don’t open unknown e-mails or attachments from unknown person and company
- Don’t and never give passwords or private and personal data to unknown e-mails or Web sites
- When requested to ‘permit’ or ‘reject’ a request access to the Internet, select reject except you are sure about security of the site
- Be careful while you are shopping online;
- Get a back up from your P.C information on disks or CDs often
- Use difficult to guess passwords.
- Don’t go to access to your computers with strangers
- Disconnect from the Internet when you do not in use
- Share these information with your friends and family members
Refrence: Symantec and Trend Micro